5th Grade Science practice books cover all 5th grade TEKS and focus on Readiness and Supporting tested TEKS. The practice books contain:
- Background Information with TEKS, Vertical Alignment, associated vocabulary, and essential questions (TE)
- Classroom Activities including lab investigations and vocabulary activities to enhance student understanding of concepts (TE and SE)
- Graphic Organizers for visual reinforcement of concepts (TE and SE)
- Journal Writing and Reading Selections for Readiness standards to integrate cross-curriculum learning (SE)
- Guided Practice questions to help students review learned material (SE)
- Independent Practice for content reinforcement (SE)
- Answer keys (TE)
All Teacher Editions are reproducible. Student Editions are sold as consumables with a minimum order of 10 books.
View a Sample of the 5th Science Practice Teacher Edition by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for the password.
Accompanies the 5th Science Practice Student Edition.